Within MPACT Group we pride ourselves on our reputation for delivering to the highest standard, and after 13 years, the company remains focused on creating an outstanding client experience in our UNIQUE approach. This being the foundation of MPACT as we are “totally committed to our client’s needs”. Our staff group comprises of highly skilled, qualified and experienced personnel representing all the key trades, together with accomplished project management expertise. This enables us to deploy smoothly co-ordinated site teams, accustomed to working together with optimum efficiency, and also affords excellent end-to-end communication, resulting in us being able to deliver above and beyond.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Estimating Manager, this exciting role has been created to provide support to MPACT’s Estimating Team. The postholder will offer a first-class service and will act as the first point of contact for general queries. The role will be responsible for providing information and answering queries in a prompt and professional manner, whilst supporting the team with general admin duties.
Key tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Office administrative support, including printing, photocopying and filing.
- Responding to client emails, calls and correspondence.
- Bid support.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who has some relevant office and/or administration experience. Good communication skills and the ability to build and maintain effective relationships is essential. The successful candidate will have excellent customer and communication skills, including written, face-to face and on the telephone. Good knowledge of, and a commitment to great customer care is key. Relevant experience in delivering a high-quality customer service is highly desirable. You will be proactive and flexible in the new tasks you take on, with a welcoming and ‘can do’ attitude. Being able to work on your own and under pressure, with an ability to manage and prioritise your time effectively is key. Experience and working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) is also essential. Overall, we are looking for a confident and capable Assistant who possesses the essential requirements of the role and wants to be part of a growing and ambitious company.
To ensure a high level of support is provided to the Estimating department through the effective coordination of work and general administrative support as required. The role will work closely with the Estimating Team to assist in the smooth running of the department and tasks. The post-holders will play a pivotal role in the effective running of the department by providing administrative support across a variety of areas.
- Liaise with Estimating Team and office staff on daily basis, developing good working relationships.
- Work with the Senior Estimating Manager to ensure a high level of service is guaranteed.
- Attend handover meetings with estimating department and prepare project folders.
- Review tender documents when required.
- Collate and file tender paperwork and drawings in a structured manner.
- Provide admin support such as answering incoming telephone calls and taking messages when required, as well as booking meeting rooms when requested.
- Issue enquiries to supply chain.
- Ensure compliance with MPACT’s policies, procedures and guidelines, together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Engage with the company’s appraisal process, and demonstrate commitment to our values, behaviours and your continuous personal development.
- Perform other reasonable duties and/or projects as directed by your line manager.
|KNOWLEDGE (& QUALIFICATIONS)||Essential||Desirable|
|Educated to Standard Grade level (or equivalent experience).||√|
|Working knowledge of computerised systems.||√|
|Competent in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).||√|
|Proven track record in providing first-class customer care and service delivery.||√|
|Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload.||√|
|Ability to be proactive and work well in a team environment.||√|
|Broad generalist experience in a fast-paced dynamic office environment.||√|
|Experience of reviewing, implementing & maintaining efficient systems (electronic & manual).||√|
|Experience working in the construction industry.||√|
|Experience in a similar administrative based role||√|
If this position is of interest, and you believe you meet the requirements of the role, then we would love to hear from you. To apply, please send your CV and a Covering Letter to email@example.com, before the closing date of Wednesday28th July 2021.
MPACT Group is an equal opportunities employer that understands the importance of equality and diversity in achieving our mission. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.