Within MPACT Group we pride ourselves on our reputation for delivering to the highest standard, and after 13 years, the company remains focused on creating an outstanding client experience in our UNIQUE approach. This being the foundation of MPACT as we are “totally committed to our client’s needs”. Our staff group comprises of highly skilled, qualified and experienced personnel representing all the key trades, together with accomplished project management expertise. This enables us to deploy smoothly co-ordinated site teams, accustomed to working together with optimum efficiency, and also affords excellent end-to-end communication, resulting in us being able to deliver above and beyond.
We are looking for an experienced finance professional who has a strong relevant background and a proven track record delivering in the areas above. You should be able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with persuasive and organisational skills. The ability to produce high quality financial reports is a must and the ideal candidate will be ACCA / CIMA / CA qualified. Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) is also essential. Overall, we are looking for a confident and proven professional who wants to be part of a growing and ambitious company.
To ensure MPACT Group operates professionally and efficiently, the Management Accountant will hold responsibility for the general management of the Finance department. The role will form a crucial link between finance and the operational teams of the business.
- Prepare monthly management account packs for the board.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting for the business, including reviewing monthly actuals against budgets, whilst reporting any variances direct to the budget holders.
- Evaluate the monthly Work in Progress (WIP) and deferred income.
- Report the monthly sales and profitability to the Operations Director and sub divide by each Contracts Manager
- Build effective relationships to be recognised as the main point of contact with the Finance team.
- Report job cost variances against budgets to the Operations Director.
- Work with Estimating team on company overhead recovery and prelims analysis.
- Prepare company cashflow on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Prepare large project cashflows and feed this into company master cashflow.
- Schedule the monthly creditors payment plan.
- Prepare monthly KPI’s and analysis per business division.
- Manage the Finance department which holds responsibility for company payroll.
- Continuous development of the reporting from SAGE200 / Sicon.
- Assist the QHSE department with financial information requirements for tender / procurement documents.
- Preparation of audit schedules for auditors on annual basis.
- Provide bankers with financial information as required by covenants of facilities held.
- Ensure compliance with MPACT’s policies, procedures and guidelines, together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Engage with the company’s appraisal process, and demonstrate commitment to our values, behaviours and your continuous personal development.
- Perform other reasonable duties and/or projects as directed by your line manager.
|KNOWLEDGE (& QUALIFICATIONS)||Essential||Desirable|
|Fully qualified Accountant (or in the process of taking final exams ACCA / CIMA / CA).||√|
|Knowledge and experience of high-level Excel reporting from dataset of SAGE200.||√|
|Ability to think commercially whilst working to strategic and operational department plans.||√|
|Working knowledge of computerised systems||√|
|Competent in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).||√|
|Strong ability to present, discuss, negotiate and persuade both internally and externally.||√|
|Proven track record in providing first-class customer care and service delivery.||√|
|Ability to work under high levels of pressure and prioritise workload effectively.||√|
|Experience in a similar role with key involvement in developing and delivering department objectives||√|
|Experience in the use of SAGE 200, SAGE Payroll and integrated job management SICON.||√|
|+5 years previous experience working within the Construction Industry.||√|
If this position is of interest, and you believe you meet the requirements of the role, then we would love to hear from you. To apply, please send your CV and a Covering Letter to email@example.com, before the closing date of Tuesday 17th August 2021.
MPACT Group is an equal opportunities employer that understands the importance of equality and diversity in achieving our mission. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.