Job Title: Project Coordinator
Reporting to: Operations Director
The Project Coordinator will be working within a dynamic team to coordinate projects and should be fully versed in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Project. Past experience in construction is not critical, however would be desirable.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Obtaining weekly timesheets, issuing them to Contract Managers and cross referencing against systems.
- Inputting of timesheets to internal systems.
- Creation of both electronic and physical project folders; responsible for keeping Project Notes on all projects.
- Assisting with compiling Project Documentation such as Programme of Works, Technical Query sheets, Request for Information, and all H&S documentation relating to the Project.
- Coordinating weekly Labour meetings; keeping all labour requirements current, taking into consideration holiday and course bookings
- Working with Contracts Managers/Project Managers to compile procurement schedules for relevant projects / placing orders / chasing up deliveries.
- Issuing sub-contractors with purchase orders/project information.
- Collating all documentation from orders/sub-contractors and finalising Operating Manuals for all completed works. – inclusive of As Built Drawings & Certificates
- Attending & taking minutes for meetings and keeping a ‘Project’ diary up to date with relevant information i.e.;
- PM’s contract meetings
- Application dates for payment
- Pre-start meetings / handover meetings
- Provide PM’s with weekly/daily reports from Sage.
- General inputting of information to Sage.
- Attending handover meetings between Estimation & Projects to identify Project Requirements.
- General Administrative Duties.
Basic knowledge of Sage200 / CAD would be beneficial.